- You acknowledge that the content on this Site is provided for general information purposes only. You acknowledge that you will not use the Site as a replacement for expert advice including but not limited to using the Site to form an opinion of any building, or to compare buildings. You acknowledge that building placement in the search results is not reflective of building quality or rank. You further acknowledge that the Site may contain inaccuracies or errors and that you will expressly exclude Us and any third party contributors from liability.
- Site content including, but not limited to, images, videos, text, database, design and code are protected by national and international Copyright laws. Except with Our express written permission, you may not commercially exploit the content, distribute it or store it in any website or other electronic retrieval system. Photographs cannot be modified for commercial or advertising use, nor copied or reproduced in any
form without the photographer’s permission.
- This Site allows you to add content. You warrant that you have the right to use the content you upload and that it is not in violation of copyright or other laws. We reserve the right to allow, deny or remove content for any reason. You grant Us a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, perpetual right to the content.
- This Site may include links to 3rd party websites. You agree that you will not hold Us liable for the content on these websites or your use of them.
- To the extent that law allows, you will not hold Us responsible for any damages that arise out of your use of this Site including viruses or data breaches.
- Officetours Ltd. is registered in and governed by the laws of British Columbia, Canada.